All suites are designed to enhance your lifestyle with wide open layouts, intuitive features, floor-to-ceiling windows, and signature finishes to make each space feel bigger and brighter.
12 Amazing Design Features:
1. The mass timber structure (comprised of Cross-Laminated Timber (CLT) floor plates and glulam beams and columns) is substantially lower in its carbon footprint than steel or concrete.
2. A unique office building employing a long shallow floor plate that will be abundant in natural light.
3. The interiors will have exposed wood, 11’ high ceilings free of ductwork.
4. The building will be provided with raised access floors with efficient underfloor air distribution and modular electrical and data distribution all hidden from view.
5. Mechanical ventilation air supply will be treated with Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) and MERV 13 filters to improve indoor air quality, and minimize the amount of airborne contaminants, germs, bacteria and viruses entering the building.
6. Biophilic design principles include the exposed wood structure and abundant natural light which have been found to reduce absenteeism, reduce sick days and increase focused productivity.
7. Exterior amenity space for the ground floor tenants will be provided on the north side of the property.
8. 6th floor tenants will have access to a 3600 sf deck overlooking the neighborhood to the south.
9. The intersection at the corner of Clarke and Wicksteed will be reconfigured creating a new parkette adjacent to the café located at the west end of the ground floor.
10. The Leaside Innovation Centre is located within a 5-minute walk of the new Eglinton Crosstown LRT providing excellent public transit access.
11. The building will have indoor secure parking for up to 30 bicycles and additional short-term parking around the perimeter.
12. Two levels of underground parking with 20% of parking devoted to electric vehicle parking spaces will be provided.